By: Miss Mona
1. DO NOT FLIP OUT
Remain cool, calm and collected because you don't want to end up in jail because you lost your composure.
2. TRUST YOUR INSTINCT
Usually there are signs that your special someone is being untrue --- FOLLOW THEM!
3. DO NOT CALL THE "OTHER" MAN/WOMAN
This will ultimately lead to drama that none of you signed up for, the problem is your lover so deal with them accordingly.
4. DO NOT GO ON ANY SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS AND AIR YOUR DIRTY LAUNDRY
Although it may feel good to expose your significant other and their significant other, the joke will be on you. At the end of the day, people will either laugh at you or pity you.
5. IF YOU BELIEVE IN "BUN FI BUN", MAKE SURE YOUR BUN TASTE BETTER
Undercover bun can be just as sweet, if not sweeter than out in the open bun.
6. KNOW YOUR SELF WORTH AND DO NOT ACCEPT ANYTHING LESS THAN YOU DESERVE
7. IF YOU DECIDE TO FORGIVE YOUR PARTNER FOR THEIR INDISCRETIONS, DO NOT CONSTANTLY THROW THOSE INDISCRETIONS IN THEIR FACE
This will put unnecessary strain on your already fragile relationship.
8. YOU MAY FORGIVE BUT DO NOT FORGET
Never forget because the saying, "once a cheater always a cheater" did not just drop out of the sky.
9. DO NOT PUT YOUR LIFE IN DANGER BY HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX WITH YOUR PARTNER, ESPECIALLY IF YOU KNOW THEY'RE SLEEPING WITH OTHER PEOPLE
You only have one life to live, so live it wisely.
10. IF YOU DECIDE TO END THE RELATIONSHIP, DO NOT BRING THAT EMOTIONAL BAGGAGE INTO YOUR NEXT RELATIONSHIP
You should always learn from your past. Do not allow it to damage your present and haunt your future.