1. Don't Bring Sand To The Beach - This is not a couples retreat. There is a lot of eye candy, lots of liquor and LOTS of temptations. Unless you're trying to prove a point, I would never recommend this as a honeymoon. You will have much more fun enjoying this trip with a few of your close friends.
2. Buy A Wristband - Even if you don't think you will be able to go to all of the parties, you will still be better off with a wristband on your hand. For one, the price per party is super expensive compared to the "one shot deal" wrist band. Two, NO LONG LINES! Just flash your wrist, go through a little security check, then you're good to go. So having a wristband means it's cheaper and more convenient.
3. Take Advantage of the Amenities - It's not all about unlimited drinks. Jamaica is known for giving you the FULL HUNDRED so don't overlook the other freebies available. Take advantage of the food, the body paint, the ice cream, the glow sticks, the masquerade masks, EVERYTHING that comes with the "ALL INCLUSIVE" deal. You can even bring some goodies back for your friends as souvenirs.
4. Don't Drink Like You Want To DONE DI BAR! - Trust me, you're already getting your money's worth so there's no need to overdo it. You don't want to be sick when you're suppose to be having a great time so gauge yourself. We're all grown, so you should know your liquor tolerance. We're not endorsing any "drink and drop down" tendencies!
5. Let Your Hair Down - This is a VACATION! Whether you're traveling from out of the country or you're taking the long ride from Kingston. This is a getaway for everyone. A nice week-long retreat from work, kids, chores, and who knows what else -- so take advantage.
6. Dress To Impress - Everything we do is in STYLE so don't bring no fenky fenky frock to the beach. We're bringing the party to the beach ya'll! Good times!!
7. NO MOLEY UNDERARMS - I can't say this enough! I don't want to hear about anyone who will "bathe at the beach", the answer is NO!! Fellas, you can't talk about you're a gyallis or a gangsta and your underarm smell moley! NO!!
8. Safety First - I know I might sound like my grandmother here, but with age comes wisdom. Don't leave your drinks with strange people and ALWAYS trust your gut instinct. I like to believe people are mostly good but the truth is, not everyone is talking to you with you're best interest in mind. Be safe. The best part of a crazy vacation is to come back safe and sound to talk about it.
9. Watch Your Behavior - You don't want someone catching you on video or camera doing something you may not be that proud of.
10. Keep Your Phone Safe - They don't play around when they say "DASH WATER" so if you're going to any of the water themed parties, think about your phone FIRST! As a promo, some companies provide a waterproof case for your phone but if they don't this year, what are you going to do?