1. STAY AWAY FROM DRAMATIC PEOPLE - You know those people who love to be in the middle of mix up? It may seem interesting at first but before you know it, their drama will surely become YOUR drama.
2. STOP TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE BEHIND THEIR BACK - You never really know where someone's true loyalty lies. The person you're running your mouth off to may tell the somebody you're talking about.
3. KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF OF THINGS AND PEOPLE THAT DON'T BELONG TO YOU! - We as humans are territorial, we don't really like to come back and find out that our special thing or special person is missing so if you don't want any problems, I suggest you leave other people's property alone.
4. DON'T FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE - If you are approached by someone who is trying to draw you out into the battlefield, remember that we are adults. Be the bigger person and learn to walk away to diffuse the situation.
5. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS - Stop putting yourself where you do not belong, especially if no one asked you to be there.
6. LEARN TO KEEP YOUR PERSONAL BUSINESS EXACTLY WHAT IT IS... PERSONAL!! - Everything in your life is not meant for everyone in your life to know. Some will use this information against you!
7. BECOME FINANCIALLY SOUND - Folks always feel the need to get in your business when you owe them money. They want to know what you've been spending your money on and how dare you buy new shoes when you could be paying back your debt. The process of ducking & dodging bill collectors can be quite taxing.
8. START A HOBBY - If you were busy adding culture to your life you wouldn't have time to chit chat on the phone nitpicking in foolish affairs.
9. TRY YOGA - Relaxation at it's finest and your man would appreciate your flexibility. It is also a great way to calm down and center yourself away from negativity.
10. DON'T BELIEVE THE "HE SAY, SHE SAY" - Have you ever played "TELEPHONE" as a child? It's where a group of people would whisper a secret in a person's ear and pass the message down the line whispering ear to ear. The last person usually gets a dramatically different message than what you started with. It shows us how easily messages can be corrupted without noticing. The same goes with "He say, she say" everyone has their own version of the story so don't get hype off of what Anthony's baby mama's cousin's sister told her hairdresser about you.